Now Accepting 2020 Proposals
The 2020 Hymn Society Annual Conference will be held in Atlanta, Georgia from July 12-16, 2020. Each conference we hold between 30 to 40 breakout sessions which are chosen from our members and friends’ submissions.
- Submission deadline: October 1, 2019 (Results will be emailed by early November)
- Sectionals (breakout sessions) are 75 minutes in length
- Proposals connecting well to the conference theme “Why We Sing: The Song, The Singer, The Singing” will be given priority consideration.
- Proposals involving current Hymn Society members will also be given priority consideration; however, you do not have to be a member to be a presenter.
- The selection committee is made up of the conference director, program committee chair, and other members of The Hymn Society’s Executive Committee as designated by the president. All sectional choices recommended by the selection committee are approved by the full Executive Committee and staff.
- For questions about the conference or about a sectional proposal, please email Brian Hehn.
The submission deadline has passed. We are no longer accepting proposals.