The Hymn Society is seeking proposals for sectionals (breakout sessions) to be presented at the next Annual Conference to be held July 14-17, 2024 in Atlanta, Georgia. The conference theme is “Without Limits: Singing the Congregation’s Song.”
At each conference we hold between 30 and 40 breakout sessions which are chosen from submissions we receive from members and friends.
- Submission deadline: October 18, 2023. (Results will be emailed no later than December 1, 2023)
- Sectionals (breakout sessions) are 75 minutes in length.
- Proposals connecting well to the conference theme, “Without Limits: Singing the Congregation’s Song,” will be given priority consideration.
- Proposals presented by current Hymn Society members will also be given priority consideration; however, you do not have to be a member to be a presenter.
- The selection committee is made up of the conference director, program committee chair(s), and other members of The Hymn Society’s Executive Committee as designated by the President. All sectional choices recommended by the selection committee are approved by the full Executive Committee and staff.
- When submitting a proposal, please indicate whether you can present a session that is in-person, pre-recorded, or either.
- For questions about the conference or about a sectional proposal, please email our staff: Hymn Society Staff.